Healthy Valentines for Kids
I still feel like we’re coming right off our big Holiday and Christmas sugar crash and barely getting into the “New Year New You” mentality over here, when in just a few short days we are about to be bombarded with bags of candy brought home from the kids’ well-meaning classmates. I’m ready for some Healthy Valentine Snacks for Kids!
I’m trying to help a girl out by providing some of my favorite ideas for healthy Valentines snacks for school party. I personally would be over the moon if any of my kids came home with fruit instead of candy, and I think we’d be surprised with how excited our kids would be too!
Here are some of my favorite easy, adorable, delicious and healthy valentines for kids.
Healthy Valentine Snacks
1. Cuties Healthy Valentine’s Day Snacks from The Cards We Drew
2. Popcorn Healthy Valentine Treats for school from Crazy Little Projects
3. Yogurt Strawberries Healthy Valentine Desserts from Eat Yourself Skinny
4. Banana Chips healthy valentine’s day treats from Primally Inspired
5. Cheese Healthy Valentines from Be Different Act Normal
6. Orange Friends Healthy Valentines
7. Fresh Fruit Healthy Valentines from Alpha Mom
8. Squeezie Healthy Valentines from Funky Polkadot Giraffe
9. Conversation Cuties Healthy Valentines from Mom Always Finds Out
10. Banana Messages Healthy Valentines from Cake Whiz
11. Apple Sauce Healthy Valentine’s Day Desserts from Craftaholics Anonymous
12. Snack Mix Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes from Around My Family Table
Those are our favorites! Do you have any favorite healthy valentines for kids that you’d like to share with us? We would love to feature your ideas.
Be sure to follow our Valentines Board on Pinterest!