If you are a Bullet Journal Fan like us you probably have seen these amazing Instagram and Pinterest inspiration accounts, whose Bullet Journal pages and collections are masterpieces in their own right!
And everyone would love to have such pretty, well curated Bullet Journal Pages and Spreads to help them organize their lives.
Yet not everyone can draw like the pros, or have all the Bullet Journal Supplies to make those marvelous BUJO pages.
But what if I told you that you don’t need to have advanced drawing skills to make epic Bullet Journal Mood Trackers?
In this post I will show you some simple but epic layout inspirations to help your bullet journal pages look stunning, even if you are not artistic.
If you already use a mood tracker in your bullet journal share it with our community by tagging us #merakimother on Instagram. If you have a beautiful page we might include yours here on this page too. And follow us for more Meraki Inspiration.
Here are some smart and creative ways to use your bullet journal to track your mood. Scroll all the way to the bottom because these are totally epic bullet journal mood trackers for non creatives or anyone not very artistic. Don’t forget to pin your favorite mood tracking ideas to your own Pinterest board.
- 1 Simple But Epic Bullet Journal Mood Trackers
- 1.1 1. Tulip Fields Mood Tracker Layout
- 1.2 2. Leaves Mood Dairy
- 1.3 3. Green Mood Mandala
- 1.4 4. Heart Diamond Mood Tracker
- 1.5 5. Geometric Bunny Emotions Tracker
- 1.6 6. Moon, Stars and Cloud Mood Tracker
- 1.7 7. Rain Drops Tracker
- 1.8 8. Leaves Daily Mood Journal
- 1.9 9.Calendar Bunting Mood Journal Template
- 1.10 10. Flowers Mental Health Mood Chart
- 1.11 11. Rainy Cloud Tracker
- 1.12 12. Planets Daily Mood Journal
- 1.13 13. Mood Lightsaber to Track How You Feel
- 1.14 14. Cup of Tea Mood Tracker
- 1.15 15. Hexagons That Track Your Mood
- 1.16 16. Cactus Pots Trackers
- 1.17 17. Pineapple Mood Journal Template