Rainbows always brighten every day and with Spring in the air, there’s no better way to bring a smile to everyone’s face then these gorgeous Rainbow activities for young children.
We have put together this amazing selection of best rainbow crafts for preschoolers that everyone will love to make!
- 1 Rainbow Activities for Preschoolers
- 1.1 Rainbow painting ideas
- 1.2 Sensory rainbow craft ideas
- 1.3 Paper Plate Rainbow Craft
- 1.4 Fine Motor Rainbow Activities for Toddlers
- 1.5 Sticks Rainbow Crafts for Kids
- 1.6 Felt Rainbow Activities for Early Years
- 1.7 Learning Rainbow Crafts for Toddlers
- 1.8 Tissue Paper Rainbow Activities for Kindergarten
- 1.9 Super easy rainbow art for kids
Rainbow Activities for Preschoolers
Rainbow painting ideas
Painting is always fun and definitely one activity that all kids will enjoy! So get your painting supplies and create these lovely crafts with the kids at home or at school.
2. Cool rainbow art on a flower pot from DIY Candy
3. Rainbow art preschool using a sponge from Kids Craft Room.
Sensory rainbow craft ideas
Free play sensory activities are guaranteed to provide the children with hours of fun! Never a dull moment when one has colorful play dough, spaghetti and slime! Check out this list below for rainbow sensory activities.
4. Our easiest homemade rainbow dough recipe will provide hours of fun!
5. Spaghetti sensory rainbow day activity from Messy Little Monster.
6. Fruit loop rainbow craft from Housing a Forest
7. Slime Rainbow from Little Bins for Little Hands.
Thinking of having a Rainbow Birthday Party for your preschooler? Check out our stunning Rainbow Party post now.
Paper Plate Rainbow Craft
Rainbow paper craft is made easy with paper plates. There are so many ways to use plates as craft material but here we listed the most loved crafts using a paper plate and the colors of the rainbow.
8. Paper plate rainbow mosaic from Kids Activities Blog.
9. Easy paper plate rainbow craft from Arty Crafty Kids.
10. Easy rainbow craft pop up from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
11. Rainbow coloured paper plate using tissue paper from Happy Hooligans
Fine Motor Rainbow Activities for Toddlers
Get the kids working their fine motor skills with rainbow day activities.
12. 3d rainbow craft from Still playing School.
13. Marshmallow rainbow art projects from No time for Flash Cards.
14. Pom Pom jewelry from Kids Craft Room.
15. Rainbow mobile craft from B-Inspired Mama.
Sticks Rainbow Crafts for Kids
Cute, fun, easy and leaves no mess! We love any craft using sticks.
16. Craft the rainbow with sticks from Easy Peasy and Fun.
17. Stick puzzle idea from Powerful Mothering.
Felt Rainbow Activities for Early Years
18. Rainbow and pot of gold felt activity from Finding Zest.
Want to make some Rainbows in the kitchen? We love cooking with kids and this Unicorn toast is super fun to make and a healthy snack too.
Learning Rainbow Crafts for Toddlers
Arts & crafts and learning go hand in hand. The activities below will get the kids thinking, learning and getting curious.
19. Rainbow science for preschoolers from Schooling a Monkey.
20. Teaching the rainbow colors for kids activity from Natural Beach Living.
21. Magnet rainbow ribbons and crafts from Turning the Clock Back.
Tissue Paper Rainbow Activities for Kindergarten
If you have some paper tissue at home then you are ready to follow this easy tutorial and make a cute stained glass craft.
22. How to make a paper rainbow with tissue paper from Where Imagination Grows.
Super easy rainbow art for kids
These rainbow activities for kids are so easy you will want to make all of them with your classroom or at home.
23. Tube rainbow blowers from Kids Craft Room.
24. Easy rainbow art and craft using washi tape from I Heart Crafty Things.
25. Rainbow crafts for kindergarten from A Dab of Glue Will Do.
26. Ribbon rainbow ideas for preschool from Sunshine Whispers.
27. Rainbow handprint craft from B-Inspired Mama
28. Rainbow fish craft from The Kindergarten Connection