Want to make a homemade Christmas gift with love this festive season? Try our simple Christmas Sugar Scrub
You can whip up a batch of this easy sugar scrub recipe in five minutes and it looks so cute as a quick mason jar gift.
Filled with all the scents and spices that make you think of the Holidays it will put everyone in the Christmas spirit.
Keep reading to see the simple steps to make this homemade body scrub.
Christmas Sugar Scrub
Benefits of This Sugar Scrub
Cinnamon helps bringing oxygen and blood to the surface of the skin to unclog and clean pores.
Coconut oil is widely accepted as an effective skin moisturizer and will help hydrate your skin.
Sugar is a great natural exfoliant, getting rid of dead cells and dirt. Sugar is also a natural humectant, which means it will help keep your skin hydrated. It also contains Glycolic acid that enhance new cell formation, reducing the signs of aging and healing the skin.
Ginger will add a lovely scent but it also presents toning and antioxidant properties, which will help fade scars and rejuvenate your skin.
How To Make Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups of Sugar.
- ¼ to 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Gingerbread Spices. We love Cinnamon, Ground Cloves, Nutmeg and Ginger but feel free to play with scents until you have one you love. Around ½ teaspoon of each spice works best.
Mix some of the sugar and all of the oil in a bowl.
For the best homemade body scrub, we used fine white sugar as it is gentle on all skin types. The yummy spices can then add some color to the sugar.
Add the vanilla extract and spices while stirring the mixture. We love the gingerbread look all the spices give to this DIY body scrub.
Add the rest of your sugar until it is the consistency you want.
Put your sugar scrub into a mason jars to give as gifts. We have this cute Sugar Scrub Tag printable to add a special touch.
Looking for more Homemade Christmas Gifts? Try our divine Peppermint Sugar Scrub.
Other Sugar Scrub Recipes You Will Love
- Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Scrub – Homemade Face Scrub
- Honey and Sugar Scrub
- Mint and Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Relaxing Lavender Sugar Scrub
- Rose and Frankincense Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla Coconut Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Spice Fall Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Beautiful and Easy Mothers Day Sugar Scrub Gift